Did you mean: 

WSDL Policy Problem

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I'm facing this issue...

My Process Integration version is: 7.1 EHP1

When create a WSDL, this comes with the WS_POLICY by default in true!

and thats my problem....

I'll try to explain all my Steps:

1.- in the ESR I Have created all the necesary (DT, MT, SI, MM, OP)

2.- in te Directory, i Have created all objects: Receiver, Sender, I.Det, R.Det.

3.- Right click on Sender Agreement -> Display WSDL

4.- this windows comes with 2 things: 1 the WSDL URL and 2, the WSDL per se

if I download the WSDL, I can change manually the ws_policy from "true" to "standard" or "false", and with this it works fine... but this solutions doesn't works for me... I need to use the WSDL URL (http://XXXXX:50100/dir/wsdl?p=sa/10eee4f1d18632f182bf5eb4b42cfcdb)

but, if I use, the WSDL URL, the definition inside it comes with ws_policy = TRUE and I can't change it.

I have followed this link: /people/holger.stumm2/blog/2010/03/19/wsdl-wspolicy--what-is-it-und-how-can-i-get-rid-of-it-in-pi

wich talks about how to replace the call of WS_POLICY with STANDARD,

this is my real URL:

http://XXXXX:8000/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/sdef_ZSI_LABORATORIO_GS02_REQUEST_S/wsdl11/ws_policy/document?sap-...

this is my URL changed.

http://XXXXX:8000/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/sdef_ZSI_LABORATORIO_GS02_REQUEST_S/wsdl11/STANDARD/document?sap-c...

but I see than this is pointing to SAP ECC and not to PI... here I'm confused.

if this works I could see the messages from Legacy to PI in the SXI_MONITOR???

basically what I can see with this is: a direct call to the "service interface" wich I have activated in the SPROXY.

But I think than the Policy status can't be changed in PI...

when I look in the Service Interface WSDL TAB I can see, than already it has the policy in true, I have set the Security profile to "NO" but the WSDL TAB shows: <wsp:UsingPolicy wsdl:required="true" />

if someone knows how to fix it I'll apreciate it

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

according to SAP Note 1857379 there is currently no other option besides manually editing the wsdl

best regards,

Michael

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guillermo,

i have the same problem. Have you resolved the problem? thx.

regards,

Fanglin

paolo_romano2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guillermo,

did you solve that? Can you share the way in case?

Regards

Paolo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you create the WSDL in SOAMANAGER with the WSDL format set to Standard instead of Policy?

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Stuart,

it looks like that the SOAMANAGER is used to administrate only the SOAP services which are published from ABAP side. Is it right?

regards,

Fanglin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know it's an old topic, but we've got the exact same problem here.

We want to remove the policy tags in the WSDL generated by PI (7.11), or at least set <wsp:UsingPolicy wsdl:required="false" />

Our webservice is consumed by another application that stumbles upon these tags. Now, everytime we have to remove these tags manually. Hope someone can provide me with a solution. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Floris