cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner not getting picked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have the below scenario which is not happening as expected.

We have the Partner Function ZS and ZG which is assigned to the respective Account Groups. ZS is the sourse for ZG. We have done the config for the Partner Function in such a way that we will enter ZS manually and corresponding ZG should get populated in the Order.

How ever, when we enter the Partner ZS, ZG is not getting pciked automatically. System accepts when we enter ZG manually.Also, If we create an order with reference to an Order which has got both ZS and ZG, the Partner Function ZG gets picked automatically. The config for Sourse and assignments are correct.

Request your input.

Thanks,

Renjith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Renjith,

i change or add the partnerrol in an userexit.

My coding ist in mv45afzz / userexit_move_field_to_vbkd.

I change Xvbpa in combination with yvbpa.

hans

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that,

please check the partnersettings in SPRO as there are only 5 steps for the same.

some thingmight have gonewrong.

please check and update the forum

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for your response. I have verified the settings and confirmed that everything is fine. Apart from assiging the Sourse Partner , is there any setting which we need to do for picking the Partner if we enter Sourse Partner Manually (this is the business requirement)?

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this is to inform you that

please chec this user exit for partner control MV45AFZZ USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBD

please sit with an ABAPER and you can achieve it by writing some small piece of code to change partner control.

please chec and update the forum.

balajia