cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attach doc from external content server- using Generic Object Service (GOS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have intergrated an external content server to SAP using SAP archive link. All the scanned document are there in Content server and corresponding entries are done in SAP.I can search and view document using tcode : OAAD

Please tell me steps for "how to attach a document from external content server using Generic Object Service "

Scenario is : For example when we change any Master records or create a new PO, or do some financial transaction then i need to attach the supporting document which is there in my content server connected to SAP.how do we manual attach a Document in SAP using GOS.

Do we need to do some special configuration to use GOS .please give the steps from initial.

Thanks

sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check your configuration of document type assignement to required business document - object type, Archivelink table, content repository in OAC3 transaction.

Goto respective business document > Click on GOS > Create > Store business document - Here you can see defined document type with desctiption. Double click on this the assign your document to this business document. Save it.

This will help in attaching the document to your required business document.

To verify you can check the archivelink table or by transaction OAAD.

Hope this will help you.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is possible with Assigning a Document that is Already Stored

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/4f/993377446d11d189700000e8322d00/content.htm

regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

any input on this?

--sandeep

Edited by: sandeep sharma on Nov 29, 2010 7:31 AM