Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERIAL NO

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

kindly guide me

some of my consumable materials like tyres and so other materials we have serial no with batch so i do below steps

1) i created material type as a consumable in plant storage location2 i assigned serial no.profile and ser level

2) in quality management view i maintain check as a serial nos possible

3) my query is when i am trying stock posting unrestricted or other stocks i am unable to post to that stock because in stock posting screen only appear gr block stock

all spares and consumables we do 1

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No SAP standard function for screen control for each batch or each serial.

And the split valuation is applied for material valuation only, not other transaction.

I would suggest you check the material document which is related the inspection lot.

Because stock posting on usage decision screen is depend on the previous material document like as movement type, stock type.

Regards

Luke

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you very much your input

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshinandana,

Will you please elaborate your requirement? I understood first 2 points. By which transaction code you are trying to do stock posting? If you have activated serial number profile in material master system throws the pop up to put serial numbers. Press F6, in order to select the serial numbers.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much your reply

but my query is when i use material with split valution in usage decision inspection stock unresticted,sample,return vendor fields is not appear only it is appear in gr block stock

any screen controls is there in back ground split valution with serial numbers and also batch management materials