cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Distribution model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am getting an error “Distribution Model for logical system XMII not currently maintained” while i transfer the proxuction order idocs through the transaction 'POIT'.

But the distribution model created using the logical system is fine in BD64 screen.

Can anyone please help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Guru

ashree
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI Guru,

I am also facing facing same error. Can you please tell me how did you resolve it.

Thanks,

Jayashree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ashree
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I am also facing the same error. Can you tell me how did you resolve that.

Thanks,

Jayashree

harshnama
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jayshree

Were you able to resolve?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

There can be two reasons:

1. The corresponding partner profile is not maintained. An alternate way to do this is put cursor on partner profile and use menu Environment -> Generate partner profile.

2. The RFC destination specified in the partner profile is not able to connect.

Please check these two. Hope this solves the problem.

CHEERS

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

a correction : put cursor on distribution model and then choose the given menu. sorry

CHEERs

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

PS: Pls reward a helpful answer..;-)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting the error "No message have been defined for the selection conditions in the model".

If I go to the path by clicking Distribution model, and then Edit>Model View>Distribute, i am finding my sending and receiving logicl system. After that if i click enter, i am gettin an error in sender target system

"RFC destination for synchronous communication (message type SYNCH) Partner profile LS (sender system) SYNCH does not exit.

But i have maintained SYNCH as message type and SYNCHRON as basic type in outbound parms of my partner no. in we20 trans.

Could you please help in this regard

Thanks

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

You may not have defined inbound profile for SYNCH in the receiver system. Please define the same. This will complete the link for distribution moel to get replicated.

Hope this resolves your problem.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I did not maintain SYNCH for inbound parms since i do not know the process code. But without this setup, untill yesterday, i can able to send idoc from r/3 to external system. I do not know what might be the problem?

Thanks

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

The issue is solved by self. Changed the sender logical system in Distribution model creation.

Thanks

Guru