cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IB:Imported transport formerly rejected does not create any change list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We need som hepl in transports of PI objects.

We are actually in the phase of promoting changes to CX systems after creating in D and tested in Q.

Objects are released via CTS+ from DX to QX and then to CX,PX.

Systems is PI 7.1 ,enhancement package 1.

After getting by mistake a CTS transport, #900023 as absolute value and 2nd in import queue order to QX6,I have rejected the change list with Id f72etc in CX:

Then I have been trying to:

re-import same transport

create a copy of the transport with different id

In DX6 I created another transport #900202 with change list f72etc contained in #900023;then imported in CX6

I get always same issue:

through the menu IB>tool>find transport I see the transport ID f72etc as imported only in the first attempt that was rejected,but I cannot see any change list to be activated and therefore no objects.

Can anyone help.

Regards,

Giamma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the objects are imported via CTS, the object version is logged in the CTS log.

So, when you rejected the objects due to transport issue, the version is still logged.

Now whenever you re-import the same transport to other system, it will verify wherther the object version is present or not from the logs.

IF present (as it is currently in the log), it will not reflect the objects in change list after importing second time.

I guess you need to delete the CTS log and then try to re-transport the TR. The objects must reflect in change list.

-Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

thanks for your answer that makes sense to me.

We do not have any idea how to delete the change log.Can you please support?

Thanks

Regards,

Giamma

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunatly Basis team has done the changes for us.

May be someone from forum needs to provide valueable inputs.

But I guess you can explore T-code STMS for checking the log and probably deleting it.

-Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just found the note that seems to explain reason and workaround:

Note 1345425 - Skip Import and auto Activation feature for XI transports

"Symptom

Integration Directory:

-

After the re import of same transport request (CTS)/ tpz (file)/ transport order (CMS) into a XI system configured as a target system in the transport landscape then the user observes that there is no new changelist created after the import when navigated to changelist tab."

If not I will post it on the thread.

Thx

Ciao

Giamma

Answers (0)