cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module for LT07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for a function module(s)/BAPI(s) for SAP transaction code LT07 to create dynamic storage units. If anybody has any inputs on this, please share the same.

Dear Moderator,

If you have any details, can you please share the same instead of locking the thread. I have already searched a few FM's but not sure which one to use.

Regards,

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you found a few functions, why don't you try them out?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I thought all moderators had answers to questions before locking the threads..

I tried a few but nothing worked..may be i am missing some parameters or something..hence need an expert advise..hope its clear now..

Regards,

Nilesh.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, we don't have answers to everything. Whether we know an answer to a question or not is not the criteria for locking posts, the criteria are listed in the rules of engagement and/or can be derived from generally accepted posting principles (GAPP).

Such criteria include, but are not limited to:

- question is a FAQ, the answer can be found easily by searching the forums or the net in general

- OP comes across lazy and obviously wants to unload his research or development effort onto the community

- the question is an interview type question of theoretical or FAQ nature

Something to read for you:

[Asking Good Questions in the Forums to get Good Answers|/people/rob.burbank/blog/2010/05/12/asking-good-questions-in-the-forums-to-get-good-answers]

[Rules of engagement|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement]

I am moving this thread to suggestions & comments.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok..that's better..hoping to get a solution in the new forum..

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> ok..that's better..hoping to get a solution in the new forum..

Don't think that will happen in this section of the forum.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Indeed you got that wrong. Since this thread turned into a discussion about moderation practice, I moved it to the current forum. If you plan to launch your problem again in ABAP General, then make sure it can be distinguished from all the lazy "do my work" ones, e.g. by describing in all detail what you have tried so far and where you are stuck.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for moving my thread into a forum where it can not be answered and for your valuable co-operation..my first thread got locked..then i raised the second one and here we are..Excellent..anyways will raise a new once again with the details..

Former Member
0 Kudos

/popcorn

salted please...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which ones did you try and why did they not work?

In "the new forum" I find that FMs BAPI_USER_LOCK and BAPI_POINTS_INITIALIZE solve almost all my SDNly doubts..

Cheers,

Julius

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Question 1: Have you employed the standard SAP Procedures of finding relevant BAPI's and Function Modules?

Question 2: Have you searched SCN/Google for the same?

Question 3: Have tried using your searched FMs in real-time and check if it fits your requirement?

Question 4: Have you read the Documentations of the searched FMs ?

I did not find any evidence for any of the above questions. Hence I locked your first question. Instead of providing more concrete information in the second thread, you chose to repeat the same mistake.

Ideally, if you had chosen to ask your question by providing the FM/BAPI names you searched and described to us why they do not satisfy your requirements, then it would not have been locked. On the contrary, I would have moved your thread to the Data Transfers sub-forum, where there would have been more chances of getting an answer.

If you portray the image of a person who is trying to get-their-work-done-by-others, then it will not be encouraged here.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent justification for unsolved queries..anyways closing this thread now..enough time wasted w/o getting a solution..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilesh,Solution is not granted here for all your queries , it depends .

We are feeling extremely sorry for time ||||wasted|||| by you !!

Smelling some body is going to join G gang

Hope you will enjoy posting with SCN.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Real pity that it's closed but unanswered because I found the perfect BAPI for this.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Excellent justification for unsolved queries..anyways closing this thread now..enough time wasted w/o getting a solution..

Indeed.. enough time wasted to make you understand you need to put a bit a lot more effort in trying to solve your problem and to give more details on your efforts.

But the popcorn tasted good!