cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch determination wrongly takes sales order stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have a problem during batch determination at the time of delivery document. The system propose batches from unrestricted as well as sales order stock whereas I only want to select from unrestricted.

Scenario:

Its a Make to Stock Sales Scenario. I am using material with variant configuration.

The stock produced has the characteristics values defined in the batches and it is same as sales order characteristics values.

The stock for the material exist in batches with unresticted and sales order stock type. The availability check used is 01 and checking rule B

Is there any place where I can set the indicator to avoid sales order stock. Otherwise if batch selected from the sales order stock, it does the goods issue and reduce the sales order stock which does not pertain to this delivery document.

Thanks

Nadeem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem was solved by using CH instead of 01 availabilty check.

Thanks.

Nadeem.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code OVZ9, remove the check on Include reservation and test again.

Since 01/B is standard configuration, I would not recommend changing the settings. Instead create a new checking group(for example Z1)/B combination and do the necessary modifications. Dont forget to assign this new checking group on the material master.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you said , the checking rule is B , if you go into the checking rule with 01 as availability check in tabe T441V , you will see lot of parameters , see if anyone of this corresponds to SO stock, if that parameter is set , then you need to uncheck it , saying dont conisder SO stock.

Actually your problem is my solution , my delivery doesnt consider sales order stock for a material , it only goes after plant stock in unrestrcited use.

I am trying a MTO and STO combination.

i.e. Create a MTO and transfer this SO stock through STO to another company code and plant.

Could you brieflytell me how did you have this working , atleast the steps ?

Joseph