Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trusted systems gone after Solman hardware migration

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I migrated our Solman EHP1 to a new x64 box via homogeneous system copy, everything went absolutely fine but one thing... Solman is not trusted any longer in any of the systems. The host/IP is the same and RFC's in SM59 all look good... I wondered if theres any way to regenerate the trusted/trusting RFC's without affecting the rest of the configuration in SMSY.

Also, checked and the satellite systems still and Solman still trust them but not the other way around

Regerads

Juan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I came across issue some times back and got Note 128447 - Trusted/trusting systems

This refrence i got from some other note which was referring the post installation activities(System copy) and was suggesting to re-estabilishing trusting/trusted system relationship.

May be worth to read this note

Regards,

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have read that note, trusted systems in solman are created by SMSY rather than the regular Trusted/Trusting system manual way... I know how to generate the trusted systems manually one by one... but I wondered if the regeneration can be done directly from SMSY without having to delete all the RFC's and entries in SMT1 and SMT2 from both Solman and Target before the manual regeneration.

So far seems like its not possible.

Regards

Juan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

pls refer [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/38/67724080c8ca01e10000000a155106/content.htm|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/38/67724080c8ca01e10000000a155106/content.htm]

jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos
SMSY_REGENERATE_ALL_DESTS

I guess that is something Juan was looking ..

Regards,

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, thats the one... bit late now but good to know.

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Have you changed the installation number during the migration? In that case, run secstore to migrate these entries.

Kind regards,

Mark

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Mark,

Installation number is the same only hardware key changed

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Took me a while but regenerated all the trusted systems manually.

Thanks for the inputs.

Regards

Juan