cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administrator Personalization not refrecting in quality server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have done some administrator personalization in a webdynpro application.

The changes are being reflected in the development server, but when I transported the request to quality portal the changes are not reflecting.

Request you to please suggest.

Warm Regards,

Upendra Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> The changes are being reflected in the development server, but when I transported the request to quality portal the changes are not reflecting.

l

Hi Upendra,

I assume that you have trasported the entire ABAP objects/classes to quality system. Not only the portal content ?.

ABAP Webdynpro personalization is being maintained in ABAP stack.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have transported the customizing request created for the Administrator Personalization

Warm Regards

Upendra Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While you made personalization changes to WDA application, did the transport request popup came up ?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it came, I transported this request to quality.

Warm Regards,

Upendra Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

. Go to transaction SICF and follow the path to make sure this service is active.

sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wd_analyze_config_user

Launch the service and you'll see a table listing the Webdynpro ABAP changes. You'll only be able to transport the user scope "All"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Baskaran Senthivel ,

I think you are not getting what my problem is..?

I have transported the request and the changes are not reflected..This is the problem.

I can see the configuration in quality also.

Warm Regards

Upendra Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

I understand your problem ,was just making sure that the transport is made under administrator rights. Otherwise you have done everything as it should be.

Just to make sure that the DEV and QA systems are under same Support package, language dependacy..etc.

Other than that i am not having any valuable tip for you. Google it and see if your problem is already solved in SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton Baskaran Senthivel

Warm Regards

Upendra Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

I read somewhere in the forum that customizing transport is client Dependant. Is your dev and Qa systems are having same clients ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Baskaran,

No they are not on same clients.

Dev is on client 500 and QA is on 540

What should I do ?

Please suggest.

Warm Regards,

Upendra Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am not a expert in this area.

Easy way is to make the clients same in dev and QA.

other option is to try a transaction for copying client-dependent customizing from another client to logged-on client: SCC1.

Answers (0)