cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery quantity is greater than target quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All:

I understand that system should not allow overdelivery against a sales order if TVLP-UEBPR is 'B', i.e. if I have selected Check overdelivery as 'B' (Situation rejected with an error message) for the Delivery Item Category via transaction code OVLP.

The logic works fine in the normal business without batch split .....

When I split the batch, and I select that line item and > goto > Item > Picking and try to change the 'Dlv.quantity' greater than target quantity, system generates a message 'Delivery quantity is greater than target quantity', as an information only (not an error message).

The reason was found as under:

System calls PERFORM u2018LIPS-LFIMG_PRUEFEN USING 'X'u2019 in Program/Enhancement u2018OIB_QCI_SAPFV50Pu2019 in case of batch split

It reads as under:

PERFORM LIPS-LFIMG_PRUEFEN USING 'X'.

LOOP AT CVBFS WHERE VBELN = CLIPS-VGBEL AND POSNR = CLIPS-VGPOS.

MESSAGE ID CVBFS-MSGID TYPE 'I' NUMBER CVBFS-MSGNO

WITH CVBFS-MSGV1 CVBFS-MSGV2 CVBFS-MSGV3 CVBFS-MSGV4.

DELETE CVBFS.

ENDLOOP.

i.e. the system automatically converts the message type into u2018Iu2019

System calls perform lips-lfimg_pruefen using 'X' in the Program/Enhancement FV50PFLP_LIPS_PRUEFEN in case of WITHOUT batch split. The message type remains 'E' (ERROR) only.... and as a result system does not allow over delivery.

System behaves in a different manner depending on batch split.

Query:

I would like to request all my learned friends to guide me on this:

I want the system to stop the end user in case of over delivery in case of batch split and over delivery in case of without batch split.

1.00 How can I make the system to perform identically in both cases. or else

2.00 How can I make the system to perform LIPS-LFIMG_PRUEFEN USING 'X' in the program FV50PFLP_LIPS_PRUEFEN in both situation so that the message type remains 'E' (ERROR) only .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Did you solved this problem?

If yes can you please share the solution as I want the solution for same problem.

System is throwing error message if I try to to enter delivery quantity more than target quantity in case of standard process but in case of batch split when split line created (9000001 for line 10) and if go to item level in line item 900001 and enter delivery quantity more than target quantity system is giving only information message, I want this to be a error massege as well. Delivery item category for all the line items is same and status B is assigned to over delivery.

Any body else has got the solution for this problem then please share.

Thanks,

Davinder

david_ruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

this a restriction of batch split functionality. VL363 cannot be set as error due

to technical restrictions.

I would recommend you is to use the batch split screen instead of the batch item detail to

change the delivery quantity of a batch split item.

david