cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion of Scheduleline category from CP to CN in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I understood there is astandard functionlatity in SAP after deatching a stock from MTO order to other sales order and once quantity becomes less than 1 system automatically changes the Scheduline line category from CP to CN so that there will be no MRP run for that quantity.This happens in case of standard order but not happening for Scheduling agreement.

My requirement is that after deattching and attaching stock if balnace qty in sales order is less than 1 scheduline category needs to be changed from CP to CN so that MRP will not run for those SO qty.

KIndly help on this whether it can be achieved through standard functionality or to be done through techinical help

Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I feel this can only be possible through a development.

My suggestion would be to develop a Z program which can scheduled as a back ground job. Wherein it searches for the schedule agreements order qty and if the order qty is less than one then it should select those orders and change those orders schedule line category to CN

Discuss with your Technical guy

regards

Prashanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you creating Scheduling agreement and then an order, and if the sales order is 1 it must automatically convert the MRP, i think that is not possible in standard instead try for a Userexits if available.

Regards,

R.Sudhir