Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to calculate sales tax on frieght expenses

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we got the requirement,

we need to calculate sales tax on frieght expenses.

is it related to the pricing procedure(sales and distribution) and anything we need to do in pricing procedure to reflect the sales taxon frieght.

kindly let me know clearly step by step.

Thanks,

k

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

no updates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Usually Freight conditions changes with different business scenarios, likwe certain business include the freight as basic cost of the product and other show as a additional cost.

If you want include freight as additional cost, then you need to make changes in pricing procedure.

Prerequisite is to define freight conditiontype with calculation parameter with gross weight of the Finished goods.

in pricing procedure include the VAT or CST condition type calculated over the frieght condition type.

Shekar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shekar,

sales tax like vat payable,excise duty payable are already calculated for the ciustomer on the sales revenue .

and now what they want is apart from sales tax on sales revenue for the customer, they want to chage sales tax on frieght expenses. i think now u got it.

pl let me know.

thanks

k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shekar,

sales tax like vat payable,excise duty payable are already calculated for the ciustomer on the sales revenue .

and now what they want is apart from sales tax on sales revenue for the customer, they want to chage sales tax on frieght expenses. i think now u got it.

i request u to pl explain me step by step process

thanks

k