Did you mean: 

File to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frienz,

I have a requirement like below...

1. Source will be a file in CSV format.

2. Target system is SAP APO.

3. The source file needs to be checked with following conditions before sending to XI:

a.Need to check whether it is a new file or out dated file?

b.If it is out dated file an e-mail notification has to be sent to the appointed data steward.

4. Before loading the data from the file into APO system a BAPI will be called to delete the old records(already loaded records).

5. Then the file will be loaded into APO using another BAPI.

6. For every file sent an email notification to be sent to the appointed data steward with the following information.

Number of records in the file.

Number of records successfully loaded

Number of records not loaded.

List of records that were not loaded with exception message that specifies the cause of the error (i.e. location not maintained, etc.).

7. This interface should be scheduled as a batch job to run on daily.

Please suggest me with possible approch.

Thanks,

Sathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>1. Source will be a file in CSV format.

2. Target system is SAP APO.

3. The source file needs to be checked with following conditions before sending to XI:

a.Need to check whether it is a new file or out dated file?

b.If it is out dated file an e-mail notification has to be sent to the appointed data steward.</i>

Pick the file and check the condition in the Module adapter. If it's true then route it to the BPM for further process. IF you want to reject it then send an e-mail. YOu can do the routing by checking a condtion/flag in the receiver determination.

<i>4. Before loading the data from the file into APO system a BAPI will be called to delete the old records(already loaded records).

5. Then the file will be loaded into APO using another BAPI.

6. For every file sent an email notification to be sent to the appointed data steward with the following information.

Number of records in the file.

Number of records successfully loaded

Number of records not loaded.

List of records that were not loaded with exception message that specifies the cause of the error (i.e. location not maintained, etc.).

7. This interface should be scheduled as a batch job to run on daily.</i>

Now if the file is successfully cleared the check in module then take it to BPM. For step (4), Call the BAPI now and check for the reply.

Then based on the Response in the BPM call the next BAPI-2.

After the successful response of second BAPI send the Mail.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Thanks for your prompt reply...

I am very new to XI, Could you please tell me with more details.

Thanks,

Satish

Answers (0)