cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg Excisable Material and non Excisable material. Billing and delivery....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Greetings!!!

Here I am using TAXINN; my client is doing business excisable material and non excisable material.

He received the order from his customer both excisable material and non excisable material in Single PO.

At the time of delivery he needu2019s non- excisable and excisable material would be separate delivery documents.

He is not ready to do manually selection in out bound delivery.

In this process what should I need to configure.

Please do need full.

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You want the split to happen in delivery or billing ??

Ideally it should have been for billing only. For Billing, it is possible if you maintain routine 351 in VTFL for your item category.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.

I want to split in Delivery document creation.

Regards,

Prasad.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If currently, you are not using Transportation Group in material master, you can make use of this so that based on this, delivery will get split. Else, you can add this logic to your existing routine in VTLA.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- please spell the name correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathi Garu,

Yes , we are not using trasportation group.

I will follow as you suggested.

I will copy the same routien, there i will write programme, when ever delivery is going to save, then system slpit two delivery documents, one for excisable material, second non excisable material.

If i am doing wrong please you can correct me.

Once i done this, let you know.

Thanks,

Prasad.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are not using the transportation group, then you make use of this and dont add any logic to your existing routine. Standard SAP behavious is that if this field is different to a material, then based on this, delivery will get split. Try without making any changes to your existing routine.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Non - excisable materials doesnt have any Chapter id assigned to it.

So develop a new routine to split the delivery according to the chapter ID basis. assign this routine in copy control: Order - Delivery ( VTLA) .

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Reazuddin MD