cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects - Available Capacity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

In our landscape, we have cProjects4.5 setup. For staffing of Business Partners, we have defalut Available Capacity values.Further,we are not using WFD & RPA. Could anyone let know from where this value gets initiated and how do we modify this given our environment?

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

The availability of the business parters is calculated from the Availability master data maintained via transaction RPM_EMPDATA.

Please check the values maintained for each business partner here.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs Vivek!!

I understand that RPM_EMPDATA enables me to maintain the 'Availability' values for a BP.However, the availability values maintained in RPM_EMPDATA for a BP do not tally with those reflected for the same BP in cProjects.As i indicated earlier,we are not using WFM or RPA. In this case, would like to understand how are these values computed in cProjects then?

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

The calculation of availibility is also impacted by the parameters set under 'General Settings for Distribution'. Please check the calendar settings and the calendar specified within the project role OR location of the Role/BP.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 3 different ways in which the available capacity can be maintained ,one way is through location,the other way is through rpm_empdata,I am not sure of 3rd way .if the coressponding values are not populated in RPM_EMPDATA(RPM_BUPA_AVL) then it checks for location tables.

Regards,

Amit