cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Delivery schedule line proposal on scheduling agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirements where client wants to have automatic schedule lines in outline agreement i.e. scheduling agreements.

Is there any standard functionality available for configuring this type functionality or we have to customize?

If standard functionality available please suggest which document type we have to use, and what are all the other settings we have to make to work this functionality.

Thanks

Nath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

What is it meant by automatic schedule lines? You want the system should split the schedule lines in Sch.agreement?

if yes, check with the doc type:LZ

at item level, maintain splitting rule as "SAP1" or "SAP2" in Controll parametre tab

enter the duration"M-month" & qtty in "Forecast delivery schedule"

in "planned delivery schedule" click on "Generate plan delivery schedule".

system will split into schedule lines.

But, you have to go through this functionality which is vast subject. Read the SAP help for more details.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply,

Generally when we create an SA, user will give the schedule line dates instead of that the system has to propose the delivery dates.

My requirement is:

On the scheduling agreements we need to automatically propose delivery dates based on criteria like every Monday, etc. These dates need to get calculated automatically from the header and then get calculated to each JIT tab at the line item.

Is there any document which will hlep in getting the Delivery dates automatically,

am looking into Lz, LZJ but bit confused with these two document types.

Can you please explain more the functionality of these two.

Regards

Nath.