cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Tabs in POWER List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daer Experts,

Request you to please suggest that how could I create tabs in POWL .

Warm Regards,

Upendra Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say, the queries listed for a application are shwon by default as LINK format. do you want to change it to TAB format. If yes, CL_POWL_MODEL use the method SET_LAYOUT and set the TAB based value to this.

Do You want to add one more tab to this layout..But this automatically gets created as you define new quesry and save it..

Can you be more clear..where you want to create tabs.provide some example for clear understanding.

Regards

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lekha/Sourav,

I am following the steps given in the following tutorial to create a POWl list

[Integrating POWL with WebDynpro ABAP|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/60f1d5ee-84ab-2c10-ce97-97dfd89bc238&overridelayout=true]

In the example only one tab is there and I want to add more tabs.

As suggested by Sourav, It can be done by creating new POWL Type and assigning it to the APPLID.

But I was wondering, how the data in this tab would be populated?

Where would I differentiate the data or write my code for each tab, as I will be using the same feeder for each tab ?

Also, can I use a different feeder for each tab ??

I have not used the class CL_POWL_MODEL anywhere in my application, so I request you Lekha to please suggest me

on how to use the CL_POWL_MODEL in my POWL.

Warm Regards,

Upendra Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Regarding your Q regarding how data would be populated in new Tab ?

It is like POWL has a Feeder Class and feeder class has various methods.

In the methods , you can code and populate the tabs based on which tab is opened. Each tab has unique POWL Type assigned to it. So by checking powl type you can know which tab you are into and code accordingly.

Regards,

Saurav.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For creating Tabs in POWL , you have to create different Powl Type and assign it to Application ID.

Please refer the Article :

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/60f1d5ee-84ab-2c10-ce97-97dfd89bc238

Though in this only 1 tab is coming but if you create different powl type as mentioned in step 7 , then you will be able to create different Tabs.

Thanks,

Saurav Mago