cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How VPRS value get determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Kindly let me know how VPRS condition type value getting determined in the Sales order.

Is it because

Sub total B and Requirement 4 maintained in the Pricing procedure to the condition type VPRS or

Because of Condition Category G maintained in the Condition type VPRS.

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja,

this is to inform you that,

these points will add to determine VPRS - Sub total B and Requirement 4 maintained in the Pricing procedure to the condition type VPRS or Because of Condition Category G maintained in the Condition type VPRS.

but the main point here is from where :

it comes from material master accounting tab page 1 in the form of MVP or SP.

if the above value is there then if you add all the points to it then it will determine VPRS.

regards,

balajia

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

As you said though in the condition type, the Condition category would be maintained as "G", this has a link with your item category through which, it fetches to your order. Routine 4 in your pricing procedure is linking your VPRS with the corresponding item category.

For example, for standard TAN item category, if you check in VOV7, you would have checked the box for "Determine Cost". If you untick this box, VPRS will not flow to your sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

then please explain your exact requriment on the same.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

VPRS condition type captures Cost of the material which is copied from Valuation segment from Material master Depending on customisation of Condition type - condition Category.

If you have VPRS condition type in your pricing procedure with correct assignment, automatically when you create sale order for a material, in condition tab, this will flow. If you dont maintain in pricing procedure, then this will not flow in sale order

VPRS should have subtotal as B and requirement as 4 and also should be statistical in your pricing procedure

Moreover the item category of the sales order Determine cost should be marked in VOV7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal / Balaji,

I am aware that, material cost is picked up from Accounting 1 Tab Moving Average Price or Standard Price.

You mean to say, Conditon Category G, Sub tota B and Requirement 4, all these three are mandatory to determine a cost in the sales order.

Because, I am going to create a condition type which will be the copy of VPRS, which I am going to use to maintain Stock Transport Order price for a material.

So, if I create a new condition type with the copy of VPRS, I have to maintain Condition category as G also Sub total B and Requirement 4 should be maintained in the pricing procedure.

Is my understanding correct? correct me if I am wrong.

Also let me if any other method to maintain same material price from MM and SD side for STO scenario.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

as you alreday have the VPRS then why to increase list of condition types

Along with Condition type setting, you have to do setting for Item category in VOV7

Determine cost should be marked in VOV7 for ITEM CATEGORY.

Because, I am going to create a condition type which will be the copy of VPRS, which I am going to use to maintain Stock Transport Order price for a material.

Can you please explain complete requirment