cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation between TAXINN or TAXINJ and SD Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a basic doubt in the pricing procedure related to CIN.

Could you please what is the relation between Tax pricing procedures (TAXINN and TAXINJ) and SD Pricing Procedure.

In our company, we have modified RVAA01 and added CIN Condition types in the same pricing procedure. We have included JEXP, JEXQ, JEXT, JCEP, JCEQ, JCET, JA1X and etc.

But I couldn't see all these condition types in TAXINN or TAXINJ.

Then, how system exactly transfers the BED (JEXP), ECS (JCEP) and SECES (JA1X) condition values to the excise invoice. How the system identifies these are all the condition types related to excise and transfers the value to excise invoice.

Could any one clarify this doubt.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja

taxinj is condition as well as formula based and taxinn is only a condition based.

with regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any more inputs??

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

TAXINJ is was a formula based TAX procedure in which the condition records were based on the TAX code basis the way it is done in MM.

In FTXP you can create a tax code and then can assign the % value for that tax code, say A1-VAT 4% like that. This is how it is maintained for MM pricing records.

While TAXINN is condition based TAX procedure , where we have records maintained for a condition TYPE

Like,,,ZVAT / ZCST- here the condition records are mainained using t-code VK11 and same will get picked up during sales order pricing.

So we can use as single Tax code while maintaining the VK11 Tax condition records. Other wise we have to create as many TAX-code as per different different Tax rates like

A1- VAT 4 %

A2- VAT 10 %

A3- VAT 12 %

A4 - CST 4 %

A5 - CST 2 % + Form 'C'

A6 - CST 10 %

A7 - CST 12 %

Now coming back to Excise related condition types,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You will not find the SALES excise condition types in the TAX procedure.

Before 4.7 E ,,,,,, TAXINJ was in place. But after that and now we are using TAXINN

Regards

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Thank you very much for your reply.

You mean to say Tax condition types ZVAT / ZCST should be there at TAXINN as well as in SD Pricing Procedure (JINFAC).

Could you please clarify.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Could you please what is the relation between Tax pricing procedures (TAXINN and TAXINJ) and SD Pricing Procedure.

1.a.TAXINJ - Condition as well as Formula Based and Taxinj values from SD only through condition types like JCV1,A0,9900,JMO1,JSO1,JAO1,JEX2,JEXS,JEXA,JCES,JMOD,JAED,JSED,JCED u2013 in SPRO LOGISTICS GENERAL.

TAXINN -- Formula Based, There is no relation between taxinn because from taxinn no conditions & condition values gets determined in SD.

2.In our company, we have modified RVAA01 and added CIN Condition types in the same pricing procedure. We have included JEXP, JEXQ, JEXT, JCEP, JCEQ, JCET, JA1X and etc.

But I couldn't see all these condition types in TAXINN or TAXINJ.

2.a. in SPRO u2013 LOGISTICS GENERAL u2013 tax on goods movements u2013 India u2013 basic settings u2013 determination of excise duty u2013 in maintain excise defaults you can see normally TAXINJ then in your scenario you are using TAXINN and you will define new tax procedure.

3.Then, how system exactly transfers the BED (JEXP), ECS (JCEP) and SECES (JA1X) condition values to the excise invoice. How the system identifies these are all the condition types related to excise and transfers the value to excise invoice.

3.a. in tax condition type control features you can see D A D combination and system identifies that and flow the values with the help of condition records.

Balajia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

If you maintaine D A D combination, system will consider that condition type as Tax condition Type and the tax value will be shown seperately.

But BED, ECS and SECS values should be included in the Net Value, the same will not happen if it is a Tax condition type.

Also tax condition types never been transferred to Exicse Invoices.

Kindly clarify.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Edited by: MullaiRaja on Dec 1, 2010 6:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

search in SCRIBD, DOSTOC - you will get much more information on the same.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

I need some valid and minute points which makes it possible.

I have already referred the documents, I couldn't understand this.

I was unable find out the suitable threads in forum.

Thats why I have posted a thread in Forum.

Please answer if any one have clear idea about this.

Regards,

Mullairaja