Did you mean: 

Professional Purchaser is not getting the valid screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus

SRM 5.0

Extended Classic Scenaio

CCM 2.0

There is one query - The SAP user has assigned the Professonal Purchaser Role saying that his approval inbox screen is displaying like the one meant for requistioner.

PP can still process the requests but the approval screens look completely different and the have access to button's which he did not have before. For Example-

In PP Approval inbox , at the top of the item screen displays - 1. Select Goods/Services 2.Shopping Cart( 1Item ) 3. Complete and order......Basically it should be avaiable in the requisitioner screen not the professional purchser one.

It happened just two days back. Before that the screen was coming perfectly fine.

We have checked the user profile and his roles , everything seems to be OK.

Please advice.

Regards,

Jayoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you appl any support pack recently? Also, check if any changes done to the role. User might have assigned Enploee role in adition to Professional; purchaser. Are you using enterprise portal or SRM ITS URL? If it is portal then check with portal admin about the portal roles assigned to the user.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jagdish,

1) There is no Support Pack has been applied recently

2) No changes have been done to the Role and User Profile

3) And its an ITS link

All are pefectly fine as you suggested to check

Can you please let us know something else which I need to verify.

Note : It was working perfectly fine day before yesterday.

Thanks & Regards,

Jayoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you specify the roles assigned to the requestor and the approver? I guess this is something with roles.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Plesae find the below Roles assigned to Professinal Purchaser who is not getting the Valid screen of PP rather getting the screen as requisitioner approval inbox.

ZS_SRM00_UK_PP_007_001 Single: Professional Purchaser

ZS_SRM00_UK_PP_008_001 Single: Purchasing Support - Display

ZS_SRM00_XX_GN_003_000 General Access Role

One more thing I would like to mention here that - In the particular purchasing group where this PP is aligned there is another PP who is getting the valid screen.

Please advice.

Regards,

Jayoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayoti,

I guess this is something to get check with your security team and ask them to compare these 2 users and their roles. System cannot behave different based on users unless the roles are different.

You can do one thing, remove all three roles to that user and assign only Professional Purchaser role. Then check the screen. Go on adding other roles and check.

Regards,

Jagadish