cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms margin issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am placing some windows and have set their left margin as 0.00. On the preview everything seems to be ok, but when I print the document, it adds a left margin of around 1,5cm.

I have researched but could not find a proper solution. I could use some big help.

Best regards,

Isaias Fritsch

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this because of your printer settings.

Check out your printer settings there you have to pass the leftmargin as 0.00, Then you will get the print out with out any margins.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

Srihari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is actually not the printing settings. They are actually the windows setting for which you have made the view type or in simple language the layout for the windows for diplaying the contents on the smartform.

Thanks,

Amit

Edited by: akg.amit on Nov 26, 2010 11:47 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The windows left margin are already set to 0.00 in the windows Output Options.

It seems to be the printer that is adding a margin to the document.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just change the detailed dimensions of your whole table. I suppose the problem is arising from itself but plz becareful to change the dimensions. I advice you to plz do that change but before doing that plz make a backup of yr smartform. Because after activating yr changes the new form have the new structure that may not be show from yr caller program. So plz maintain a seperate copy of backup of yr smartform. If still problem is not solved plz do consult with yr funtional people for their opinion.

Regards,

Akg

Edited by: akg.amit on Mar 25, 2011 7:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

U have to set the margins of windows in output option tab in winows.

check there the value is 0.00 .

Thanks,

Sulabh