cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF Handheld SAPConsole Administrator Greek Codepage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I am trying to set up RF via SAPConsole Administrator (with a server to route the traffic), but want to display the development in Greek Language.

Logging into the standard GUI in Language EL gets me the Greek Characters.

When I go through SAP console it doesn't display them in Greek, I've looked to implement a codepage reference on the SAPConsole Administrator of 1700 as per the SAP Codepage links in the above, BUT I don't get 1700 on the drop down list, lots of others, but not the Greek ones.

I can set the codepage on the machine to Greek (1253) and it works fine with windows, but not SAPConsole.

The PC I'm testing this on (before I can get onto the server running SAPConsole), runs Waldorf file version 6206.6.57.1 of sapcnsl.exe

Is there some kind of codepage pack that can be downloaded an installed to extend the SAPGUI installation specifically for SAPConsole Administrator?

P.S.- ITS and WebConsole are not options for us I am afraid, and I need to use the existing infrastructure.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

Thanks for thinking of me, but to be honest I don't know how to get to a note. Regarding if the SAP system is unicode, I think so, but am not sure how to check as I'm not a developer. Essentially we are operating ECC6, and I'm fairly certain that we set it up as unicode (as a previous 4.6c system was not).

I am able to logon to the standard SAPGUI windows frontent in language EL (Greek) and the fonts are display correctly.

The windows server we are using to run SAPConsole has a standard SAPGUI installation, and I am simulating testing with just my windows laptop (all of which I assume are Unicode).

Anyway to tell me what note 1316470 says?

Thanks,

Richard

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try the following link for the note that Edgar referenced:

[1316470|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1316470]

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rich,

Is the SAP system unicode? Please see note 1316470 for additional help.

Edgar