cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI implementation not triggering after upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I recently did a hot pack implementation in ECC6. Please note that it is not a version upgrade from 4.7 to ECC6. It is only a new package upgrade. The problem i am facing now is that for some BADIs, the implementations are shown as active but they dont get triggered. The implementation status is " Active, Implementation is called" but when I run the transaction ( for ex VD02 ) the corresponding implementation is not getting called. I debugged to find that the table where implementation active flag is stored is storing flag = space. Please help me out as our go live is soon and unless the issue is solved we will get into a lot of problems.\

Thanks

Abhinav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found : implement the corrections of SAP note #1521903 and execute reportENHS_BADI_ANALYZE_GENERATE_ALL

alex_cook
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Howdy,

Is it happening for all badi implementations or only a few?

Have you run t-code spau_enh to check for any adjustments needed?

Cheers

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

It seems to be happening for a few BADIs. It works fine for ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST. I did not run SPAU_ENH but the badi which is giving problems : CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA_CS is not showing up in that list. I remember upgrading the screen 230 in SAPMF02D ( VD02) for customers but I dont think i ever touched the BADI or its implementations. Moreover this screen 230 came with a Green light in SPAU hence I just clicked the ok button while upgrading.

Thanks

Abhinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPAU transaction and check are there any objects under BADI, If BADIs are there then u need to adjust those objects manually.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

There are no BADIs to be handled in SPAU. This BADI was not even part of the object list which I upgraded but seems to have this problem. I upgraded an associated screen of VD02 ( screen 230 ) which has this BADI in background.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont have the table name at the moment but it was a 2 field table. 1st field BADI name and second was flag. This flag was blank. Even when I changed it to X in debug it didnt help because get badi command failed later on.

Thanks

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,this is the table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which table have you found out? I've got BADIISIMPLED

You should debug a program and find out the point where the instance for the BADI is created

Max