cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One-time customer with time zone CST

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a SD one-time customer that was created 3 years ago. When I use this customer to create a sales order, a time zone of CST pops up. I have noticed that the ADRC table is populated with the time zone data of CST. Not sure how that happened as the user has EST as a default and the system time zone setting is also EST. When I create a new one time customer, I do not have the same issue. No time zone information pops up at all. Is there a way to remove the time zone information from table ADRC? We have recently patched our system and we are at SAP ECC 6.0 - level 0018 - SAPKH60018. Could have patches affected the time zone information?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

First check the Region and country for the customer

then follow the path and check what time Zone is assgined to region in that country

SAP NetWeaver --> General Settings --> Time Zones --> Maintain Geographical Assignments

Select Time Zone in COuntry/Region

Edited by: Vishal J on Nov 26, 2010 4:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thank you for your response. I reviewed the geographical assignment as suggested and I can see that country CA is assigned to CST. I have tried some additional scenarios with the one time customer. I have removed CA from the master data (XD02), I have changed the config in the geographical assignment to have CA linked to EST, I have then even removed the CA geographical assignment all together. No matter what I have done, CST still pops up as the time zone when creating a sales order with the one time customer. This customer still has CST in the ADRC table. Is there a way to modify the ADRC table to remove this entry?

Answers (0)