cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Tolerance in PO GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expert,

I would like to create tolerance process in my system so I created the tolerance group and I put the %,

I make customizing in PPOMA_BBP for my user and I implemented the body BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK .

But when I create PO there is no tolerance.

Did I miss some thing?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In general, when you setup a tolerance limits in SRM and assigned to a user via groups, it will work only when you do confirmation / Invoicing from SRM. When you perform confirmation / Invoicing, SRM will become leading system and irrespective of ECC settings, confirmation / invoices will be posted in ECC.

But when you perform the same via back end directly i.e.in ECC, SRM tolerances will not come into the picture.

Thanks & Regards,

Krish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create GR for this PO in SRN then systen will consider the tolerance assigned to the user and allow the user to confirn goods accordingly. Please check abd confirn.

This tolerance is only for SRM user group and I dont think it works when you confirm GR from backend ECC instead of SRM. In order to show tolerance values in backend ECC PO you need to maintain tolerances in ECC and system will recognize tolerances accordingly when you create PO in ECC.

Thanks

Jagadish