cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using transaction XD02 within via BDC problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an interface that needs to enter details into transaction XD02, under the sales area/Partner functional area.

This was working fine, but when transported to production we hit a problem. The reason is that only in production do they mark the customers for deletion but do not delete. This causes an issues as when you scroll down teh XD02 screen after displaying the sales area/Partner functions it displays a message and requests [Enter] to pressed after telling you that a particular customer is marked for deletion. This causes a problem becuase the BDC entries jump straight to the last line and begin to enter data, but these messages are jumping up.

I have identified how many deleted customers there and have entered commands in the BDC as though I were pressing [Enter] for each message that appears, but this has not helped.

Does anyone know if there is a BAPI/FM that allows me to put in the same information but avoid using BDC to do it?

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

get the list of deleted or marked for deletion customers in XD06.

There will be 3 deletion flags for it.

remove from excel sheet and upload

or

please speak with ABAPER that whether it is possible to upload those customer who are not marked for deletion flags.

please check and update teh forum

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

To answer your question, I am a developer.

However, I have solved the problem now. There is a search field at the bottom of the XD02->sales area->partner function screen. If I determine what the last entry is in table KNVP, based on the customer and sales area, sorting by parvw and kunn2 (partner function and customer) I can then enter these details into the two search fields and have the last line of display in a new screen. Then I can simply insert my details into record line 2. That's it.

Many thanks to Gary King who emailed me the solution details.

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

thanks for updating the forum

balajia