cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accounting document generated even if foreign data incomplete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the customizing for foreign trade data and I created an incompletion procedure (VI29) for some data like Commodity code, Country of destination, statistic value.

I have to create a billing document (export from Italy to France) and my expectation is that the incomplete document doesn't generate the accounting document.

The system's behaviour is strange since if I see the billing document with VF02 the document is incomplete and the message VF074 compares but the document goes through accounting.

Do you have any ideas about the cause?

Many thanks

Angelo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps you are using an enhancement to avoid the check. Read the SAP Note 173411 - Incompletion procedures for foreign trade and related notes for a futher info.

Regards

Eduardo

PD: I forgot this note: SAP Note 908748 - Cancellation document: Foreign trade data is incomplete

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Nov 30, 2010 4:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've solved with note 412032, the statistical value was missing.

Thanks

Angelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angelo,

Just check the configuration in VI49 that what has been selected as "system response".

If it is blank then system will not check it at the time of processing... below are the other options...

' ' - No check during document processing

'W' - Warning message during document processing

'E' - Error message during document processing

Thanks,

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the configuration of VI49, actually the message are set as warning but the accounting document are generated (this i s the error).

Thanks

Angelo