Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard text printing missing on Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using standard text in Smartform.

Standard text contains 'terms and conditions' hence it's used for printing in second page.

For printing standard text one window other than Main window has been created in second page.

Now when I am taking print preview of smartform only two pages are visible and on second page complete standard text is not displayed. As standard text is of two pages then rest missing text should come on third page as a continuity.

But missing standard text is not getting diplayed.

Any suggestion what shall we do to print complete standard text.

Regards,

Amit

Edited by: Amit Singh on Nov 25, 2010 11:38 AM

Edited by: Amit Singh on Nov 25, 2010 11:39 AM

Edited by: Amit Singh on Nov 25, 2010 11:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. One thing you can do is increase the as of Secondary window in which ur printing the text.

2. Or else you can do one thing i.e create a paragraph format in a style in the paragraph format Indents and spacing tab > Text flow> PAGE PROTECTION = 'X' and give that sytle in the OUTPUT OPTION --> STYLE and then give tat paragraph format name in the text paragraph format name.

I think this will solve ur problem.

Regards,

Madhukar Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to use the 2nd option provided by you but still this prolem is not resolved.

Missing Standard text is not going in a new page.

I tried to expand the window size and now entire text is coming in a single page. But by this way page window is not same as in a first page.

Is there any otherway to print the rest missing text in next page of the smartform.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Your printing the 'terms and conditions' after the main right ?

then do one thing make a new text in the footer of main window and put the standard text in the main window footer, and apply the logic which i had given .

Madhukar Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai friend,

check the size of terms and condition window in form painter.

thanks,

anji.