cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Adapters are not coming on ID - CC, RWB- CC monitor'g, Adapter Monitor'g

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sdn,

My Quality System in newly prepared Quality System -> with Central SLD -> with manualy perfomed Post installation Steps - >

On perfomaing PI Readiness Check :-

I found ... few errors : Which are interrelated.

1. On ESR Basis SWCV : PI BASIS 7.01 , no namespaces is coming .

I imported PI basis 7.01 and PI ABA 7.01 manually from Tool - Transfer from SLD- Import SWCV - but no namespace in there in basis SWCV???????????

and on ID - CC, RWB- CC monitor'g, Adapter Monitor'g No Adapters are coming List is blank.

Please help. and resolve ...

Regards

Prabhat Sharma.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

The issue seems to be with the post installation.

Check the below links:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60d2a693-9504-2b10-5ba7-82964bd83...

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

after loooking at your Links, I only find .. One one Unkown Point , what is that ??

And coming to ID when configuring the Adapters if you can not see the adapters list .you need to import the .TPZ file .This .TPZ file will be placed in your server location and import.

Rest is as same as Blogs and link told,

all are in Green status,

Regards

Prabhat Sharma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the SAP note: 764176

Thanks,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Problem Solved by this Note 836200 - SAP NetWeaver 7.0: Importing Process Integration Content.

actually while Doing manually Post-Installation Step , This Step was Missed.

@Hareenkumar Thanks forPointing me into Right Direction ( 10 Points for you , Cheers )

"And coming to ID when configuring the Adapters if you can not see the adapters list .you need to import the .TPZ file .This .TPZ file will be placed in your server location and import."

This was the missing step.

@Stefen : Still give me that Link/Note , which u were talking about.

Regards

Prabhat Sharma

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I imported PI basis 7.01 and PI ABA 7.01 manually from Tool - Transfer from SLD- Import SWCV -

Who told you to do so? This is totally wrong.

Please follow the guides provided by SAP and do nothing that is not mentioned there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Give me that guide/ path about which u are talking about .....

"""Please follow the guides provided by SAP and do nothing that is not mentioned there"""""""""""

Regards

Prabhat Sharma.