Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery shouold not create only with Materail A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requiment is:

I have created one Sales Order with Four Materails (A,B,C,D).

Now I want to create delivery - here the delivery should not be created only with Materail A. that means to create a delivery i have to enter materail B or C or D with A (with single materail A delivery should not create)

The materail is not a BOM item or solution is not related to Delivery group.

Can any one kindly suggest me how can i made setting such that i cannot create Delivery only with Materail A.

<< Moderator message - Please do not offer points >>

Best Regars

Amjathpasha

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Nov 25, 2010 3:49 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amjad,

You may need to write a requirement routine in the copy controls Between Order and Delivery. The requirement routine should check if the delivery is created only for material A and if yes it should not proceed further. It should only allow if the materials in the delivery are in combination of A with B, C or D.

Regards

Manoj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question is answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amjad,

this is to inform you that you cannot achieve this in standard configuration.

but with technical person you can achieve the same.

I have created one Sales Order with Four Materails (A,B,C,D) - ok

Now I want to create delivery - here the delivery should not be created only with Materail A - ok.

that means to create a delivery i have to enter materail B or C or D with A (with single materail A delivery should not create) - ok

this is copy control routine from sales document to delivery document.

logic for the same is:

read VBAP-POSNR 10,20,30 & 40 & VBAP-MATNR that is MATERIAL A,B,C,& D.

check if when ever VBAP-POSNR 10 - material -A is coming into the delivery whether the associated VBAP - POSNR's (any one). is there or not.

if it is there with any one of the POSNR's then process it other wise "E" message with "No Associated Materials Exist for Material A"

note : for this process please copy and create a new sales order to delivery to billing documents.

hope this helps.

please check with your abaper and update the forum.

regards,

balajia