cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document is not showing up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have uploaded a image from share point to DMS and i am able to see it from share point, but when tried to open it through CV01N.

'Error while executing %VIEWER-CONTROL% %SAPPROVIS%'.

What could be the reason.

Thanks,

Krish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Kindly check following points:

1. In DC30 while defining workstation application is the default path is given %Auto%

2.EClL vieweris installed with patch on system.

Hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi thanks for the reply,

Sorry i forgot to tell that i am new to DMS and i dont know the basic things even, so from ur answer i implied that some configuration is done in DMS which will not supprot to show the image in SAP GUI and i need to do some other configuration to view the image in the sap gui? and also clarify whether i can show this images in the report along with basic data of material, if yes can you explain me how?

Thanks,

Kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can show images but in dms screen not material master screen. In Material master, you have addtional data tab when you will go there there is another tab document data. Here you can find all dms document numbers linked to that material code. when you double click on that then you will enter into dms screen and see originals( may be images in your case).

There is no provision to see directly on material master screen in standard but you can achieve it with help of abaper with z-development. Abap'r can use screen exit for the same, you may consult with abaper if requirement is critical.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ravindra