cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS portal error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently we are in the midle Upgrade project form 4.7 to ECC6.

after the upgrade, we get problem with ESS portal. For aproval annual Leave is error.

The error is the system can not found the defined service.

Since I have not experience in ITS. could you guide how to fix it?

regards,

Hengky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

the additional info, the error message is

The URL http://sapsrv08.rgmi.idc:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/ws20000081 was not called due to an error.

The result of develover trace is

• WARNING => xgdk: XWRpGetTemplateContent : retrieving empty template for : templates\system\wfcreator.html [w3xxwrep.cpp 6

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you published the service SYSTEM in SE80?

What are the settings of service "ws20000081 " in transacton SICF?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

This error happen in LEave approval process in Inbox message via ESS web portal.

It's message is generate from workflow. do you know how to set it?

HEngky

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi HEngky,

I am not 100% sure what exactly your query is. But if you need information on how to publish ITS Services on the Integrated ITS - check out the following WIKI:

[How to activate, publish and test ITS services in the integrated ITS? |http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/kmE ]

If this is not your query - can you expand on explaining the exact error you are getting.

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Thanks for info.

Do you know how I can chechk which service is being used currently for My leave approval (in 4.7 server) ?

Currently I still have my ESS portal for R3 4.7 which running well and the Upgraded system which is error.

Hengky

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hengky

If you look at the view source of the html page of the "My Leave Approval" it should tell you the templates that you are using - this should give you the hint required as to the actual technical service name of the service in question.

Regards,

Oisin