cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO_SYSTEM_FAILURE issue is frequently occuring in my PI 7.1 production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the above mentioned issue frequently in our PI production. PI version is 711 sp03.

Please find below details from dev_jrfc.trc. Can anybody help me in resolving this issue.

rfcaccessejb/SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME3, cannot resolve object reference.

at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:121)

at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer$J2EEApplicationRunnable.run(RFCJCOServer.java:267)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:169)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:266)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception during lookup operation of object with name rfcaccessejb/SMPP_CALL_JA

VA_RUNTIME3, cannot resolve object reference. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.refmatcher.EJBResolvingException: Cannot start appl

icationsap.com/com.sap.xi.services; nested exception is: java.rmi.RemoteException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.6125] Error occurred while starting application locally

and wait.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5070] Already started operation with application [sap.com/com.

sap.xi.services] in the cluster. No other operation with this application is allowed at the moment, because it is locked in the enqueue server or the lock fro

m there has been manually removed.]

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.ClientContext.lookup(ClientContext.java:509)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.ClientContext.lookup(ClientContext.java:619)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)

at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:104)

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please check if your settings are as per 937159.

Regards

Monika

former_member241146
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata.

Where is error happening? I had a seemed error when the interfaces did mapping then I found out the problem was in the RFC Connections AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER and AI_VALIDATION_JCOSERVER (the program ID was registered with another user/password in the Server J2EE).

Best Regards.

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Thank you very much for your response.

The error is not happening continuously. This is only few times in a week. For Example, The error occurs for 5 messages out of 50 messages in a day but not for all messages.

Please find below details from related failed message.

Technical Detail::

Issue occurred Date: 09.11.2010

Issue occurred Time: 21:40:09 CET

Message ID: 89A426B0EC4111DFBEC000145E6F4303

Alert Description: PI_GENERIC_ALERTS - For Mapping

Sender service: SYS_<SID>_<client>

Sender namespace: urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions

Sender interface: BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

Receiver interface: SI_MES_HTTP_GoodsMovement_10139_os

Error Category : MAPPING

Error Code : MAPPING.JCO_SYSTEM_FAILURE

Also can you please let me know which user should be used in RFC registered server program.

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

former_member241146
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata.

Here were are using PI_JCO_RFC user but any user can be.

See the user in a Jco RFC Provider / Jco RFC Destinations inside J2EE Config (NWA or Visual Admin).

Regards.

Bruno.

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It could be because of limited number of connections for RFC channel.

Can you try increasing the value of maximum connections in the RFC communication channel.

The value has to be set according to the number of messages to be processed in parallel.

-Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked and found that there are total 8 RFC destinations. we are also using PI_JCO_RFC user for all but not for two of them and they are not working SAP_SPR_J2EE & SAP.CCMS.CEN.<SID> and the user is DDIC for those two. DDIC is locked and when I try to unlock that it is immediately getting locked again.

Also I have edit that RFCs providing other user after stopping the program IDs. and started again and both RFCs are working fine.

Today also they reported the error. then I got below error from audit log of that particular channel. I am providing two lines from the error.

jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1

current pool size: 1, maximum pool size : 50

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your response.

Today also they reported the error. then I got below error from audit log of that particular channel. I am providing two lines from the error.

jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1

current pool size: 1, maximum pool size : 50

+Can you try increasing the value of maximum connections in the RFC communication channel.+

+The value has to be set according to the number of messages to be processed in parallel.+

can you please let me know where should I setup these values. Also I asked functional team to provide the number of messages to be processed in parallel. I will update you once I get reply from them.

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the maximum connections for the RFC communication channel can be set in Integration Repository.

Please start Integration Repository, open the RFC communication channel, then on the 'Source' Tab under RFC Server

parameters, you can see 'Maximum Connections'

Best Regards,

Gábor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

check the below thread, this gives a good idea to resolve the issue:

Thanks,