cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header text is not displaying in sap script output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm printing MM-RFQ form through me9a transaction.Im getting the output but the header text and item text is not displaying in the output.My form is calling from a standard program 'SAPFM06P' .

When I debug the code in script i found out that the text element header_text and item_text is not executing , the texts that needs to print is available under these text elements.

As this form is calling from standard form i'm not able to find out whether these text element is called from the prog or not.

Please suggest a solution to resolve this.

P:S We are upgrading sap 4.7 to ECC 6.0 and we are getting the texts in 4.7 and facing this problem in ECC6.0

Regards,

Bala.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope u should have created a Z Script and configure through NACE , then in your Z script check whether you have called the TEXT ELEMENTS to print the Header texts and Items text..

The PRogram will have it and will execute it, but u need to have thos ELEMENTS in your SAP SCRIPT or else they are not printed.

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi surya,

Thanks for your reply.In NACE transaction the configuration has been maintained for the program and form.

All the texts are included in those text elements and my issue is the text element is not calling while debugging.

All the tet elements are calling from the print program right , how can I check this in script ?

Regards,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

When u Debug , ACTIVATE DEBUGGER in SE71 for your script ... MENU BAR -

>UTILITIES ---ACtivate Debugger..

and then Debug ur Tcode and in the Program search for the WRITE_FORM--- FM with the TEXT ELEMENT that is called in the Script and check what happens whether it calls the script with that TEXT ELEMENT or not and the act accordingly...

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its looks like this might be the customization issue please have a look at the OSS Notes 457497 and refer to the questions 2, 3 & 4 may be you can get the idea (Specially 4).

Why are some texts not printed at all?

Answer:

Which texts are printed depends on the Customizing settings of purchasing.

Go to Customizing for purchasing.

Choose "Messages -> Texts for Messages -> Define Texts for <Purchasing Document>". Choose "Print Document <Purchasing Document>". Select "Texts for Document Items" and add a new entry.

You must specify a value for the print sequence in the detailed screen for your new entry.

Let me know in case of any.

Regards,

SRinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To display header text in Sap Script & Smartforms you have to do the following settings in SPRO.

Go to SPRO>SAP IMG>Material Management>Purchasing>Messages>Texts for Messages>Define Texts for RFQ>Execute.

You will find Texts for Documents header & Items folder on the left side.Here you want to define according to your requirement the document type, object type, etc..,

I faced the similar situation and done this settings, now i am getting the header text(delivery note,terms of payment) and Item text.

Hope this might help you.

Thanks,

Dilip.B

Answers (0)