cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy context node/UI layout/code accross system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have requirement to implement same function in another dev system. Therefore, a lot of copy&paste work should be done.

Is there any easy way to copy context node or UI layout to another system, which can save a lot of time.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186750
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you considered using SAPlink? I know it transports the entire WDA application but this might be easier than C&P.

Cheers,

Neil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really ??????!!!!!!

I never hear of SAPlink. Where can I see the detail information. How to use this ?

Thank you very much!!!

former_member186750
Contributor
0 Kudos

You'll find all you need here http://code.google.com/p/saplink-plugins/. Also if you google SAPlink you'll loads more info.

Cheers,

Neil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks very promising!!!

But how to use the plugin of ABAP web dynpro to copy a WD component? Would you please add some more comments?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

I meet this error "There is no installed SAPlink plugin for object type WDYN", can you help?

I try these steps:

1 Install new SAPLink

2 Install WDY plugin ( by "import Nugget" )

3 I export obj to Slinkee in system SMV, I get the file smv.slink

4 Go to system SD7, I use "Import Slinkee" and set the file name to smv.slink

5 I get the error message.

Thanks a lot for your help

former_member186750
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

After you installed SAPlink did you activate all the objects?

Cheers,

Neil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right. I missed some objects.

I activate all objects and create a new nugg for my WD component in SD7 - SD7.nugg

Then I go to SMV to import this Nugg, however, when I execute, I am in the page saying "Start import of nugget SD7".

There is no more reminds now. I check the web dynpro in SMV but I could not find it.

Do you know why?

former_member186750
Contributor
0 Kudos

When you execute the SAPLINK program do you get green lights once it has finished running?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is successfully transferred. But not in my local package. I need to search the name.

Thank you very much

Answers (0)