cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI SLD Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When we are trying to open SLD in PI server ,i got the following error in trace files.Please help me to resolve this problem.

defaultTrace_00.9.trc:#1.#00212816975C00130012057400002485008FD81383FDC17E#1290596724425#com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.client.RequestInfoServer#sap.com/tcwddispwda#com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.client.RequestInfoServer#J2EE_GUEST#121127##n.a.##86e4bf00f7ba11df841300212816975c#HTTP Worker [9]##0#0#Error##Plain###Processing HTTP request to servlet [dispatcher] finished with error. The error is: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to retrieve client for current request. Causing exception is nested.

Thanks,

Kranthi.CH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Login to Visual admin and check wether detail provided in DATA SUPPLIER service is proper or not. As well as do connection teset in Data supplier service.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are having PI 7.1.In NWA ,SLD data supplier configuration i had checked the connection it's getting successfull still iam

getting same error.please help me what to do.

Thanks,

Kranthi.CH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to use other browser like IE or Mozilla from different desktops and update if still error is there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Actual scenario is i got the error when i was trying to open SLD,NWA through OPERA which was installed in System where PI 7.1 was installed.But i was able to open NWA,SLD through internet explorer from other system.please guide me how to resolve this problem.

Thanks,

Kranthi.CH

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is what problem is ...Check http://service.sap.com/pam

Only IE7 and IE8 is supported for now .

Regards,

Answers (0)