Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Customer with Account group ZO05 to BP

manzoor_ahmad
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear RE Experts,

In my project there are three scenarios related to BP and Customer.

1) Create BP with Account Group Zo05 to Customer (Which is Working)

2) Create Customer With Account Group Zo05 to BP

3) Create only Customer (No BP) With Account Group ZO01,ZO02,ZO03,ZO04,ZO06 and ZO07

I want help from Experts how to create last two scenarios in RE? What configuration is need?

What is Tcode to create only customer?????

Thanks in Advance...

Manzoor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SPRO\Cross-applications components\master data synchronization\synchronization control

check whether is it activated from cutomer --> BP

And also check the following setting

Goto SPRO\Cross-applications components\master data synchronization\customer&vendor integration\business partiner settings\settings for customer intration\define BP role for direction customer to BP

might be it will give some solution to your 2nd problam and finall fir 3rd issue you can use XD01 to create customer and don't assign these account groups in "Define BP role for direction customer to BP"

Srini

manzoor_ahmad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shri,

As per your guidance I did configuration in SPRO. But whenever I am Using T Code:- FLBPD1, Create BP From Customer that time system giving Massage " Customer Already Assign to BP" Now Plz help me how to solve this error and so I will create BP from Customer.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Manzoor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that if you activate the synchronization, the system starts to create automatically BPs from the customer (?). Probably that's why you receive the error message " Customer Already Assign to BP".

I 'm also working with a case where I need to activate only certain customers as BD, so I dont want to activate the automatic synchronization.

Hopefully you get a good solution for your question!

-sonja-