cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unrestricted use stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

i have some problem about fert finished good material. whenver confirmation and good receipt has been done lot will be created in qa32 and user done ud and post to unrestricted use through 321 movement type. but few materail show to unrestricted and few material show in restricted use kindly elaborate me whts i do

When i done migo 101 againt document in migo screen stock type show defualt (unrestricted) but i want in migo stock type (Quality inspection) plz describe

Best regards

priya sharma

Edited by: sapqm01 on Nov 25, 2010 6:29 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not clear if issue is relating to stock status(Quality, blocked etc) or batch status ( restricted, un-restricted etc)

For issue is with stock status - setting are in material master.

Verify for inspection type 'post to inspection stock' indictor

Also check indicator for partial delivery in the inspection type. You may have new inspection lot created for each GR. In that case even after UD for first inspection lot you will see stock in Q status for remaining inspection lots.

For issue with Batch status

Initial batch status for newly created batch is set for 'material type'. check settings for the initial status of a new batch in IMG Batch Management > Specify batch level>activate batch status management

Note during UD batch status is not automatically changed. User must manually change it during UD or using MSC2N transaction.

Hope this helps.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are seeing some in restrictred status and some in unrestricted status after the UD, then this is most likely related to the batch status, not the stock posting indicator related to the inspection type.

This could be caused be a couple of things. One, are your batches created in restricted status or unrestricted status? This is a config setting. If they are created in restricted status, then when the usage decision is made, you need to make sure the UD code you are using and the stock movement associated with it is for unrestricted/release stock posting and not unrestricted/not released. This can be seen in the selected set for the Usage decision codes being used.

You might have some users one UD code and other users another code. While both might move the stock to unrestricted inventory, one would release the batch, and the other wouldn't. The one that doesn't, causes the stock to show in restricted inventory.

I was somewhat confused by your post however. I the last sentence you seem to be talking about a different situation in which the stock isn't posted to QI when the MIGO is done. Not after the UD which is what you seem to be talking about in the first part of your post.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your material will go to Qa32 that is create inspection lot only when 04 inspection type is active and also check i n same inspection type post to inspection stock check box should box should be on..

It is always better to active 04 inspection type if you want to move ur stock to quality. Instaed of giving in migo screen activate 04 is better solution .

Regards

SANIL

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check that 'Post to insp. stock' check box is selected for insp. typ '04' in inspection setup of material master.

Regards

Luke

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Check whether inspection type 04 is activated for the FERT materials which are directly going to unrestricted use stock?

Cheers

KK