cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field to be copied into Credit notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

When creating a credit note with respect to an order number starting with 310XXXXX, the fields PO Number are copied into the credit note and also printed on the invoice.

When creating a credit note with reference to order number 150XXXXX, the fields PO Number are not copied into the credit note and hence not printed on the invoice. . These fields should be copied into the credit and debit notes and should also appear on the invoices.

Please help me how to do this.

Thanks.

Kumar.k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the copy control configuration t code VTAA .

If you have maintained Data transfer routine 101--Header business data then system will not copy P.O no into the credit note

Kindly check the routine and accordingly do the changes as per your business requirement

Regards

Damu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think when you create sale order 150XXXXX, you can not add the PO number and you create invoice. After creation of invoice it is not possible to add PO number in invoice.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

there are two issues here:

1. When creating a credit note with respect to an order number starting with 310XXXXX, the fields PO Number are copied into the credit note and also printed on the invoice.

1.a. for this please check FORM routine and the program assigned SCRIPT or SMART FORM whether the logic of the same is assigned or not.

Sit with an ABAPER to debugg the same you can find out where went wrong and you can correct then.

hope this helps

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check with your Abapper to debug the SMARTFORM

They might have included some order types for credit notes.

regards

PRashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for your answer.

My question is i have two type order number range that is 310XXXXX and 150XXXXX, in this 310XXXXX, the fields PO Number are copied into the credit note and also printed on the invoice.

now my requirement 150XXXXX the fields PO Number is not copied into the credit note and also not printed on the invoice.

1) how to copy the PO number order number range 150XXXXX into credit note.

2) Once copy the PO number in credit note then how to print into invoices.

Thanks in advance.

kumar.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Doing changes after seeing post from SANDIP, i realized that i understood it wrong

My question is i have two type order number range that is 310XXXXX and 150XXXXX, in this 310XXXXX, the fields PO Number are copied into the credit note and also printed on the invoice.

Thease two number range which you are using, are the for same SO type??? I belive they are for 2 different SO types

First check the SO setting, the SO having number range, ENTER PO NUMBER might be checked and where as for other SO not

1) how to copy the SO number order number range 150XXXXX into credit note.

Check the copy control setting for the SO order type 310XXXXX to Credit note and make same setting for the SO having number range 150XXXXX

2) Once copy the PO number in credit note then how to print into invoices.

For the 2nd querry,I belive the credit note having same output type, once above problem gets solved automatically this problem will also get solved

Edited by: Vishal J on Nov 25, 2010 6:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your Copying control, in VTAA.

i hope you can - find is there any difference in data copying routine in which you used for both the Order types and once done through this it can be added in to your Smartform with help of your ABAPer.

Regards,

Sunil.