cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancements for /SAPAPO/C5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

During the publication of the planning results we would like to use the MRP Type as a filter in the /SAPAPO/C5. we already have the MRP Type filed in the product master through an earlier enhancement.

How to get the MRP Type filed from Product master to the /SAPAPO/C5 and use it as a selection criteria..

can you please share your ideas..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use enhancement APOCFPIP to influence the publication of order data from SAP APO to SAP R/3 using SAP APO Core Interface (CIF).

Check all these FM exists.

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_G_IP_002

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_G_IP_003

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_G_IP_005

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_G_IP_006

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_G_IP_007

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For filtering CIF order data transfer from APO to SAP R/3- ECC, please check CIF user exit in APO :

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_ORD_002 (Outbound Processing: Before Send User Exit)

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, Thank u for the replies..

inorder to get the mrptype filed in /sapapo/c5 initial screen..can i add the field directly inthe selection screen source code and write the filter logic in the corresponding include ...if so what would be the consequences...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

i had a discussion with technical consultant and concluded that we donot need any userexit/badi to achieve the requirement, since /SAPAPO/C5 is a report program , we could add the field MRP Type directly into the selection screen within the stnd code and write the logic in the include(with in the src code) to get the orders based on the selections and send them to R3..

any other gurus, your are welcome to add your comments..

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had a similar configuration where we were publishing values based on the order category and the date of the order. It was achieved by a BADI.

You can try to check if you can achieve a filter on the MRP type of the product using a BADI. Check with an ABAP fellow if you are not handy with technical expertise.

Regards

Manotosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, can you please provide me the BADI name..

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.