cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities without Relationship

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have around 2000 activities in project. How to identify activities with missing relationship?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in cj20n select the network header and click on the network graphic there on bottom right side you can see the activities

with out relationships.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

But we want to create kind of log. Becasue there are lot of networks.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can see cn49n report for relationships.

Former Member
0 Kudos

CN49N will display activities with Relationship only.

I work around I see is take the activity list from CN47N & CN49N and using excel find the activities with missing relationship. Do you agree?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No you dont have to do this exercise with excel. Use filter functionality, pull in the "relationship type" field in the filter, and set it in such a way that the activities without any relationship should be displayed. once you open the filter, you will know how to do it. so try it out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which report are refering to? Because CN49N will not show activities without relationship? Where is the question of filter?

In CN47N there is no relationship field.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh..I am sorry, I could have executed CN49N thinking that it is CN47N.

I would suggest another way, execute CN41N, you will find all activities but for activities with relationship, you will another row below to that activity showing relationship icon. If the activity is without any relationship then you wont find that row for that particular activity. So you can easily differentiate the activities with relation and without relation easily from this report.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, ahmed is right you can also find the activity relationships as suggested.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ahmed. Unfortunately we are in SAP4.7 and there is no CN41N transaction.

Thanks for the help

Answers (0)