cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response when hitting "Submit to SAP"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We recently developed and deployed the OnlineInteractiveForm application from the Interactive Forms Tutorials. We are using the Sneak Preview SAP NetWeaver 2004. We then progressed to use a WebDynPro iView to load the application. Once we have configured the worksets and so on to allow portal roles to view the forms, we find that some of the our users are not able to interact with the forms.

To make this clearer, allow me to present a scenario with 4 users. Users A, B, C and D are using IE 6.0 with the latest patch. All users are using Adobe Acrobat 7.0.1.

Users A and B are able to logon to the Portal, access the Interactive Forms iView and interact with the forms. By interacting, users A and B were able to submit the forms and obtain response from the Portal.

Users C and D are able to logon to the Portal, access the Interactive Forms iView BUT cannot interact with the forms. Users C and D cannot submit forms and thus receive no response from the Portal.

We have looked into the logs (after setting the Adobe Document Services log severity to ALL), and found that no errors were logged.

User D then subsequently downloaded the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader (I think it was 7.0.8) but to no avail. User D is still unable to interact with the forms.

What else should I do to enable users C and D to be able to interact with the forms? Where else can I look for error messages?

Any help that can be given would be much appreciated.

Thank You.

Yours truly.

Message was edited by: Voon Siong Lum

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do all users have the Active Components Framework installed on their frontends? With NW04, it is needed for the communication between Web Dynpro and Adobe Reader.

For more information, see <a href="http://service.sap.com/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=DISPL_TXT&_NNUM=766191&">SAP Note 766191</a>.

Best regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I downloaded both xACF_NW04_SP17.exe and xACF_NW04s_SP8.exe. I installed the SP8 first, followed by SP17. After a restart, I am now able to interact with the forms on the Portal.

Thank You

Yours truly.

Answers (0)