cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LoV's

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a report with dynamic parameters which are using LoV's which I set up in the Business View Manager. While the LoV's appear in the Repository Explorer, when I run the report in Crystal, the prompt does not have a drop-down with the List of Values. Have I missed something?

Edited by: RoyalJ on Nov 24, 2010 10:52 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A couple things to check. First of all, in the Data Foundation, you can do a "Browse Field" to make sure you are getting data. Secondly, did you schedule the LOV to run?

-

If you are using the SAP BusinessObjects tool, you should join [ASUG|www.asug.com]

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

LoVs still not showing up in Crystal Reports -- see above

Edited by: RoyalJ on Nov 29, 2010 9:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I click on 'Browse Data' from the Data Connection, I see valid data. I scheduled the report to run on a 'daily' basis. However, still not seeing list of values in Crystal. I opened the LOV and in the Schedule Status box see the following:

"Status of List of Values Instance: Failed

Creation Time: 11/29/2010 1:30:52 PM

Start Time: 11/29/2010 1:30:52 PM

End Time: 11/29/2010 1:30:55 PM

Server Used: SIA_oianp006.ListOfValuesJobServer

Error Message: Failed to open the connection.

I clicked on the Business View and then clicked on 'Check Dependent Integrity' and get no errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A couple more things to check:

1. Make sure the ListOfValue Server is running properly. You need to log on to CMC to verify it.

2. Make sure the account your LOV runs on has valid user name and password.

-

If you are using the SAP BusinessObjects tool, you should join [ASUG|www.asug.com]

0 Kudos

Moved to the BVM forum