cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Clerk authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have created Accounting Clerks 01, 02, 03 for Customer Master.

Now how can we assign SAP ids to the Accounting Clerks? I mean we need to Assign Sales Operators to the Accounting Clerk.

Moreover we would also need to have Authorizations based on the Accounting Clerk, So that An accounting Clerk cannot Post an invoice belonging to a Customer of another Accounting Clerk.

Thanks

Montee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now how can we assign SAP ids to the Accounting Clerks? I mean we need to Assign Sales Operators to the Accounting Clerk.

Not sure on what is meant by sales operators. There are two places you can check in the customer master.

1. Check customer master-> company code data->personnel number (which is in reference data box). Here you can add the number that belongs to a sales employee. Note that you need to create the personnel number using t.code VPE1.

2) Or you can try to use customer master -> sales area data -> sales tab. Here you can see the field Sales group.

You have to follow either one of these options. Otherwise, I could see no other method of linking accounting clerks to sales operators.

Moreover we would also need to have Authorizations based on the Accounting Clerk,

Check with your basis expert, who can create authorization objects based on accounting clerk information. The same can be assigned to accounting cleark's SAP user id.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Ram,

Thanks for your advice.

Bu Sales Opertaors I mean the person who is handling the Inovices and its posting for the Customer.

We can rather say the SAP user id.

I would like to asssign SAP user IDs specific to the Accounting Clerk.

Basically we intend to restrict other Accounting clerks(Regions) from Posting the Invoices for Customers meant for another Accounting Clerk.

Thanks

Montee.