cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete column menu option disabled for tables in Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm creating a table in my Adobe Form (transaction SFP), but if I need to add or delete a column, the menu option: Table->Delete->Column is disabled, so I'm not able to modify table's column number. Do I need to apply a note or this is the standard behavior? Am I missing somethig?

Thanks in advance.

Christian González.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

thank you very much. I've tryed by selecting both table and row and the result is the same: delete option is grayed out. Should I create an OSS message??

Best Regards.

Christian.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Yep you can drop an OSS note.

By the way which ADLC version are you using...? did you check the same form in any other PC...do you have the same issue...?

Yan you send me a sample xdp with the table problem you are having. just to make sure is that issue exist in my version or any design issue.

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

a million thanks, it was my ADLC version (7.1), I've update it to 9.0 and everything works fine, thank you very much.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

i just couldn't understand who could this issue matter with versions anyways.

Also just to let you know there are couple of issues we came across with ADLC issues for which the SAP experts suggested us to you ADLC 8.2.1 please get this verified with your basis guys as you said u r using the very latest.

in any case happy to hear that your issue is solved.

Cheers,

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Just wanted to make sure..when you want to add a new column are you selecting the table node or a row with in.

If you select the table node then when you get to table>insert>column to left / column to right option would be visible.

If you are selecting the header or body row then these options will be grayed out.

If you are in the same path selecting table still having a problem then you need to check with a OSS note or with Adobe guys. this is not a standard behaviour.

Regards,

Sai