Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMBE - Stock Overview

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing the PGI in VL02N, i got the error : Deficit of BA Unrestricted-use x PC : 123457 01 04 3456283

When i went and checked in MMBE, there is NO stock against "Unrestricted use" but there are x PC against "Sch for delivery". i checked in VBBE that this x PC is against the same delivery that im trying to do the GI.

Kindly let me know, if i have to get the x PC into unrestricted use for doing the GI.

Also, how the "Sch for Delivery" is showing a stock that is higher than the stock in "Unrestricted use".

With regards

Narain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

1. While doing the PGI in VL02N, i got the error : Deficit of BA Unrestricted-use x PC : 123457 01 04 3456283.

1.a. for the above stoc is deficit against the delivery quantity in the delivery document so please chec MMBE for the same

2.When i went and checked in MMBE, there is NO stock against "Unrestricted use" but there are x PC against "Sch for delivery". i checked in VBBE that this x PC is against the same delivery that im trying to do the GI.

2.a. that means the scheduled for delivery which you are seeing in front of the system might be some other user might have created a sales order or some other STO so that it has got reserved against it.

3.Kindly let me know, if i have to get the x PC into unrestricted use for doing the GI.

3.a. for this you have to do bac order processing and get from scheduled for delivery stoc into unrestricted use and can deliver it

.4.Also, how the "Sch for Delivery" is showing a stock that is higher than the stock in "Unrestricted use".

4.a.you are not the only user of the material so many might be using in so many busniness processess from your company perspective so this is the reason of scheduled for delivery

hope this clears your issues.

regards

balajia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create delivery only when qtty is confirmed in sales order -sch.lines. Qty will be confirmed if the stock is available in the Unrestricted stock & ready to use.

Once you create delivery- stock will be reserved for the respective order/delviery, hence stock category will be changed from "Un-restricted " to "SCh.for delivery". so that this stock cant be used by other orders.

stock in un-resticted can be used by any orders.

if you cancel the open delivery, then stock will sit back in un-restircted.

Its always possible, that sch.for delivery can show qtty greater than un-restricted, which means, open deliveries available with that stock.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of checking in MMBE, Check in t.code MD04. This gives a more clear picture on what sales orders/deliveries are in the requirement list.

Regards,