Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about custom key figure function in SNP

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a requirement where the aggregate sales order value ( sum of parent + children material - branches ) has to be displayed in aggregate book and the sales order of the individual material - branches should be displayed in detailed book.

I did go thru some forum posts that say that the use of key figure functions should be avoided. But still i need it to achieve my requirement.

To achieve this i have created a Z keyfigure for aggregate sales order and iam using the standard key figure 9ADMDP1 for sales order in detailed book. Since the same key figure function cannot be assigned to more than one key figure in planning area , i created a key figure function and mapped it to the standard key figure function 1000 by creating an entry in /sapapo/sdpkeyfv.

Also i have assigned custom key figure function to the z key figure. But the problem is the aggregate sales order value is still not getting displayed in aggregate planning book. I have followed a similar approach for some other key figures such as forecast and the aggregate and detailed values are getting displayed without any problem. Is there some specific setup required for sales orders

Please let me know.

Thanks

Aparna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay Experts. The problem is solved. There was no problem with the custom key figure function. The problem was with the sales order data. The sales order details for the material in question were under the "make to order" segment and the other transaction data info was in the "make to stock" segment.

Once i found this out , i tried loading someother material and it worked perfectly.

Thanks

Aparna