cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In this case netvalue is 10,000 , as I maintained one condition type for settlement (paid by customer), This Netvalue gets reduced as the customer pays back and end up getting 0.00 , But If net value is 0 , it says document is in-completed and net value field is populating as error. If I delete Netvalue from incompletion error procedure for order, would it still be showing or any settings need to make for this order gets saved without incompletion if netvalue is 0.

Thanks,

KP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

it seems you have written a pricing routine for the same.

here 10000 netvalue is there if that customer pays you the net value will get reduced when it becomes then its a problem right.

i have a doubt here how you have given logic to the system that if customer pays ?

if you delete NETWR the document end ups with out any issues but further you cannot trace it whether the customer paid to you is nullified to 0 value or not.

please lets maintain that NETWR in incompletion log

but please clarify:

i have a doubt here how you have given logic to the system that if customer pays ?

regards

balajia

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check incompletion procedure @ header / item level, where net value is maintained as one of the field.

if you want the system not to restrict when net value is "zero". Then remove this field from both the procedures then you will be able to save the sales order & document will be complete.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD