Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI71 (NW711): JS-30022 Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code

FilipSt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm installig PI71 with MaxDB on AIX6.1. My installation stopped at step 20 "Import ABAP" with strange message. Have you encountered sth like that:

Execution of the command "/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW71/INSTALL/SYSTEM/ADA/STD/AS/sapjvm/sapjvm_5/bin/java -classpath migmon.jar -showversion -Xmx1024m com.sap.inst.migmon.imp.ImportMonitor -sapinst" finished with return code 1. Output:

java version "1.5.0_14"

Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 5.1.024)

SAP Java 64-Bit Server VM (build 5.1.024, Sep 2 2008 10:09:16 - 51_REL - optU - aix ppc64 - bas2:106386 (mixed mode))

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no net in java.library.path

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1726)

at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:822)

at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1005)

at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:50)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at sun.nio.ch.Util.load(Util.java:340)

at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.<clinit>(FileChannelImpl.java:917)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.getChannel(FileOutputStream.java:342)

at com.sap.inst.lib.app.CommandLineApp.acquireExclusiveLock(CommandLineApp.java:228)

at com.sap.inst.lib.app.CommandLineApp.protectRunningInstance(CommandLineApp.java:159)

at com.sap.inst.lib.app.CommandLineApp.doMain(CommandLineApp.java:52)

at com.sap.inst.migmon.imp.ImportMonitor.main(ImportMonitor.java:378)

Any experiences with this SAP Java? Is there any way to use the good 1.4.2 from IBM for this installation?

Kindest regards,

F

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

FilipSt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Problem solved. I've removed JRE 1.4.2 and all JAVA_HOME, PATH etc entries which contained it ... and restarted sapinst ... step 20. passed

SAP Java 1.5 WORKS!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 5.1.058)

SAP Java Server VM (build 5.1.058, Aug 26 2010 00:03:37 - 51_REL - optU - linux amd64 - 6 - bas2:141909 (mixed mode))

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no net in java.library.path

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1740)

at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:822)

at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1002)

at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:50)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at sun.nio.ch.Util.load(Util.java:350)

at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.<clinit>(FileChannelImpl.java:951)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.getChannel(FileOutputStream.java:343)

at com.sap.inst.lib.app.CommandLineApp.acquireExclusiveLock(CommandLineApp.java:228)

at com.sap.inst.lib.app.CommandLineApp.protectRunningInstance(CommandLineApp.java:159)

at com.sap.inst.lib.app.CommandLineApp.doMain(CommandLineApp.java:52)

at com.sap.inst.migmon.imp.ImportMonitor.main(ImportMonitor.java:378)

SOLUTION: THis problem happens during the install because some libraries in the /tmp or /instdir directory are no longer present in the

path: <install directory or /tmp>/sapjvm/sapjvm_5/jre/lib/PA_RISC2.0W

These files are extracted from an archive SAPJVM5.SAR which is located in the kernel dvd in the directory:

/DATA_UNITS.K_710_UI_HPUX_PARISC/DBINDEP

Copy this SAR file to install directory and extract it.

For exampe:

cp -pr SAPJVM5.SAR SAPCAR /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW71/INSTALL/SYSTEM/ORA/STD/AS-ABAP/sapjvm

cd: /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW71/INSTALL/SYSTEM/ORA/STD/AS-ABAP/sapjvm

./SAPCAR -xvf SAPJVM5.SAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The error is becouse the JDK is 1.5, you have to use a JDK 1.4.

Regards

FilipSt
Explorer
0 Kudos

This is what instguide states:

You no longer have to download and install a Java Development Kit (JDK) from another

software vendor as a prerequisite for the installation with SAPinst.

The SAP JVM is a Java Development Kit (JDK) provided and supported by SAP. The SAP

JVM is fully compliant to the Java Standard Edition 5. It is available on the Installation

Master DVD and is installed automatically by SAPinst when you start the installation.

I know that since yesterday it was 1.4.2 but it changed - now SAP uses its own java 1.5. I've tried setting JAVA_PATH to my 1.4.2 the same with PATH ... nothing helped.

Regards,

FS

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I understand the compatible version is only 1.4 . Please check the master note for NW7.1 and see the compatible Java version.